How To Print Pdf On Windows 8
You, probably, know full well the need of being able to print PDFs from your Windows 8 PC. Knowing how to print quickly is crucial whether you need a paper copy of a report, an article for reference, or any other document in PDF format. Detailed, methodical instructions on how to print PDFs from Windows 8 will be provided in this post.
Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
Popular PDF reader with printing options is Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you’re using Windows 8 and Adobe Acrobat Reader, here’s how to print a PDF:
- The first step in printing a PDF is opening the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Pick “Print” from the “File” menu.
- Adjust the print job’s parameters (paper size, orientation, and number of copies) in the Print dialogue box.
- Click the “Preview” button to get a preview of the document.
- Once you’re happy with the way everything looks, hit the “Print” button to begin the printing procedure.
Using Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge, the pre-installed web browser for Windows 8, also has a PDF reader with printing capabilities. To print a PDF file in Microsoft Edge, follow these steps:
- Double-click the PDF file to open it in Microsoft Edge, or right-click the file and choose “Open with” > “Microsoft Edge.”
- To print a PDF file using Microsoft Edge, open the file in the program and then click the “Print” button in the window’s upper-right corner.
- Choose the printer you want to use and adjust settings like page range, orientation, and copies in the Print dialogue box.
- Before really printing the document, use the “Print Preview” button for a last look.
- To begin printing the PDF, use the “Print” option.
Using Third-Party PDF Printers
As an alternative, you may utilize virtual PDF printers, which enable you to print PDFs from any program. Adobe PDF Printer, CutePDF, and Bullzip PDF Printer are just a few of the many available. The usual procedure for printing a PDF using a PDF printer that is not Adobe Acrobat is as follows:
- Get a PDF printer app for Windows 8 and install it.
- Open the file in a PDF viewer.
- Either choose “Print” from the application’s menu or press “Ctrl + P” to bring up the print dialogue.
- Select the PDF printer application from the list of available printers.
- Paper size, paper orientation, and print quality are just a few of the settings that should be adjusted before printing.
- After selecting a destination on your computer, click the “Print” button to create a PDF file.
- Launch the PDF reader and send the document to a traditional printer.
Printing PDFs on Windows 8 is a simple procedure that may be achieved in a number of ways. You can easily print PDF documents using a variety of different programs, including Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge, and specialized PDF printer software.
If you follow the advice in this manual, try out a few various approaches, and settle on the one that works best for you. If you have a Windows 8 PC, you may print PDFs quickly and simply to have tangible copies of crucial papers or reference materials.