How To Update Telegram
To really live up to your self-proclaimed geek status, you must always use the most recent versions of your preferred software. Updates to the popular messaging software Telegram often include new features, increased security, and the correction of bugs. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to update Telegram on various devices so that you always have the most recent version available.
Updating Telegram on Android:
Getting the most recent version of Telegram on an Android smartphone is a simple procedure.
1. Open the Google Play Store:
On your Android smartphone, open the Google Play Store app. You may either pin it to your home screen or access it from the app drawer.
2. Go to the “My apps & games” section.
The Play Store’s menu may be accessed by tapping the three vertical dots in the app’s upper left corner. In the main menu, go to “My apps & games.”
3. Find the Update Telegram:
All the programs you have set up on your device are shown in the “My apps & games” section. To find Telegram, check the options. If there is a newer version of the Telegram app, you will see a “Update” button.
4. Update Telegram:
Update Telegram by tapping the “Update” icon next to the app. The most recent version of Telegram for Android will be downloaded and installed automatically from the Play Store.
Updating Telegram on iOS:
Here’s how to update Telegram on an iOS device:
1. Launch the App Store app on your iOS device as the first step. It will appear as a shortcut on your main screen.
2. The second step is to click the Updates option, one of many that can be found in the App Store’s footer. To see any available updates for your current applications, choose the “Updates” menu item.
3. Find the Update Telegram:
Find Telegram in the list of available updates by scrolling down. If there is a newer version of the Telegram app, you will see a “Update” button.
4. Update Telegram
Update Telegram by tapping the “Update” icon next to the app. Your iOS device will automatically update to the most recent version of Telegram from the App Store.
Updating Telegram on Desktop:
Maintaining the most recent desktop version of Telegram is essential if you want to take advantage of all of its enhancements and new features. Here’s how to update Telegram on Windows, macOS, and Linux desktops:
- Launch the Telegram application on your Mac’s desktop.
- Select “Telegram” from the top-left menu.
- The next step is to go to the menu and choose “Check for Updates.”If a newer version of Telegram is available, just upgrade by clicking the link provided.
- To begin using Telegram on your Linux desktop, click here.
- The app’s menu may be accessed by clicking the three vertical dots in the upper left corner.
- Go into the menu and choose “Check for Updates.”
- If a newer version of Telegram is available, just upgrade by clicking the link provided.
The newest features, security improvements, and bug fixes for Telegram are only available via updates, so be sure to get them as soon as they become available. This tutorial will walk you through updating Telegram on Android, iOS, and desktop computers. Upgrade to the most recent version of Telegram for a streamlined messaging experience across all of your gadgets.