How To Turn On Itunes Menus In Windows
You, know how important it is to have unrestricted access to all of your software programs. For Windows users who want for iTunes’ classic interface, there is no need to worry. This tutorial will show you how to enable iTunes’s menus on a Windows PC. Following these instructions will restore your full functionality inside iTunes. OK, then let’s start swimming!
Step 1: Launch iTunes
To get started, you’ll need to have iTunes set up on your Windows PC. You can get the most recent version from Apple’s website if you don’t already have it. After installation, you may start iTunes by doing so:
- Launch iTunes by clicking the desktop icon or by entering “iTunes” into the Start menu search bar.
- You may start using iTunes by double-clicking its icon.
Step 2: Display the Menus
iTunes for Windows conceals the navigation bar by default to make the interface more minimalistic. There are, however, a few ways to restore full functionality of the menus.
Method 1: Using the Keyboard Shortcut
In iTunes, you may quickly hide or show the menus using a keyboard shortcut. To utilize a keyboard shortcut, do as follows:
- First, make sure the iTunes window is in focus and active.
- Make use of the keyboard’s “Alt” key. This will momentarily bring up the iTunes window’s navigation bar.
- Once the menus appear, you may choose an item by hitting the arrow keys or the letter that is highlighted next to the item.
Method 2: Enabling the Menu Bar
If you’d rather have a menu bar always visible, you may do it by following these instructions:
- Make sure the iTunes window is in focus and active.
- To access the context menu, right-click the iTunes window’s header bar’s empty space.
- Choose “Menu Bar” from the pop-up menu to activate it.
- If you press and hold the iTunes menu button, the menu bar will appear at the top of the iTunes window.
Step 3: Explore the Menus
Now that you’ve activated iTunes’s menus, you can begin exploring and making use of the program’s many features. The menus allow you to access several functions, such as organizing your music collection, making playlists, and customizing settings. You can get the most out of iTunes if you spend some time getting to know its many menus and features.
If you’re using iTunes on a Windows machine and haven’t enabled menus yet, you may do so by following the instructions here. You may recover access to all of iTunes’s features and settings by either activating the menu bar or using the keyboard shortcut described above. Admit your inner nerd and immerse yourself in iTunes so you can use it to its maximum potential on your Windows PC.